Well I have pretty much decided to go after photography as a career. I have been practicing a lot lately. I even carry around my little camera so that when I see something cool or interesting to take a pictures of I can do it. It's kind of funny how all the sudden I will be just driving or walking around and have to pull over or stop in the middle of what I am doing cuz I saw something that would make a great picture. And my gorgeous daughter is loving helping me practice by getting all dressed up and beautified and posing her little tush off. She LOVES getting her pictures taken. Alex however doesn't like it as much so I haven't taken much of him but hopefully today I can convince him to let me do just a few. I LOVE taking pictures. It just seems so awesome to me. I have yet to get a really good camera to make them more profesh but in the meantime it is good practice and I am learning some cool stuff. Hopefully I can get my nice camera soon, maybe for my birthday. haha. Anyway, this weekend me and marty went to Logan to attend my cousins wedding. She is seriously my fav. I love Karalee to death. It was great to see her all dressed in her gown and beaming as she came down the aisle. The kids stayed with martys sister in law (kind of) and spent the night with their kids. They have such a great time! Alex insists that Alea (his kind of step-cousin) is his girlfriend and is going to marry her when they grow up. I just look at him and say well then i guess you should be grateful she's not really related to us huh? This week and next week are pretty busy for us. With school ending and stuff there is a ton of stuff at school they are doing and getting ready for summer. I can't believe my babies are getting so old. They aren't going to let me tease them or cuddle them anymore soon. Oh well. Such is life. Anyway to see my latest attempts at photography go to this link and let me know what you think.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=252988&id=580115117&l=005889c237 and this one
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=256409&id=580115117&l=2de703ed2a
No comments:
Post a Comment