Thursday, January 22, 2009

In love again

Yesterday was one of those off days. Everything that could go wrong did and I was pretty tired from it. I had called marty to have him help me feel better and of course he helped me feel better, but when he came home with a dozen roses it made me fall in love with him even more. I didn't even think that was possible with how much I already love him but I guess it was. Marty isn't normally a very romantic guy. If I want something romantic I have to tell him directly to do something romantic. But he came up with this by himself and I was touched. But he is the best husband in the world even if he isn't the most romantic. He is always making sure I have everything I need to be happy and taken care of. He does the dishes, helps the kids get ready for school in the morning and puts them to bed at night. I couldn't ask for more.

2 comments:

living life said...

i dunno a back rub every now and then might be nice dontcha think?
kidding... lucky dog you...

Brittany said...

that's so nice of him i love it when husbands are a little spontaneous