Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We're in trouble...................




It has started........the one thing I have worried about since my baby girl was born. She was born gorgeous and has gotten even more gorgeous as she has grown up. I have always said that she is going to have boys chasing her all over the place cuz she's so beautiful. Well, today I went to pick Mikaila up from the babysitters, and as we were walking home she says "hey mommy, guess what? My boyfriend Casey was trying to kiss me today!" Needless to say I about fainted. Then started laughing. After giving her a high 5, I asked her how many boyfriends she has and she says that she has two, but only Casey wants to kiss her. Isn't that the cutest thing? It's scary, and I don't want her to grow up anymore then she already has cuz we are in major trouble if she is already having boys try to kiss her. Does anybody know where to get a good mean looking gun to chase the boys off? And Alex has a new girlfriend every week it seems. Last year he wanted to marry a girl in his class named Sierra (my best friends little sister who is really cute), now he wants to marry the neighbors adorable baby girl. Oui! As I said in the title, we are in some major trouble!

4 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

She is an adorable girl! Who wouldn't want to give her a kiss? Good luck with that! ;-)

tammy said...

Ha!! My first kiss was some cute boy in kindergarten that I ambushed at the bottom of the slides!! Then I had a big long kissing drought until Jason!

Cristi said...

What do you expect when you have super cute kids?! :) I hope you're doing well!!

Natalie Sue said...

It is SO true.. your kids really are gorgeous!