Wednesday, September 10, 2008
OH MY GOSH!
I had a mini stroke this morning while driving to work. I was driving along minding my own business when I feel something wet on my finger, so I feel my finger to see what it is and it's kind of slimy, so I look down and see a big black spider right on my finger. So of course I start freaking out, banging my finger against the door to get the thing off me, and swerving on the road. Man, I am shaking just thinking about it still. In case you can't guess I am deathly afraid of spiders. I hate them! They are evil. I have no idea what God was thinking when he made them. So I get to work and bolt out of the car, looking all over myself to make sure it's not on me and go to my desk. Then I ask my friend to look around me to see if she saw anything on me, which she didn't. I am now calmer, but I am still trying to shake the effects of the itching and gross feeling that is still there. Ironic thing though, earlier before I left for work, marty had a spider crawl on his hand as well. I swear he jinxed me. EWWWWWW! All spiders should die a horrible death. The End!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am with you there, Rachel!
Post a Comment