Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend

This weekend we had Mikaila's birthday party with family, and it was a lot of fun. A lot more family showed up then usual so it was really cool. Mikaila of course just had a blast, and at the end of the party she did her Hula dance with our friend Shersti to show everyone, and it was really cute. We made a few people come up and try to hula as well but that was kind of scary. I'm sorry, but my family has no idea how to use their hips properly. hahahahahahahahah. I took video of it and it's good blackmail though. Later that night I went with my sister and a friend to the movies and saw The Strangers. Freakin awesome and scary movie, let me tell you. We kind of got yelled at though by a guy that was sitting behind us cuz we kept laughing at ourselves whenever we jumped from something scary, but it just made it funnier, so we just kept on laughing. Good times. I love going out with my sister. She is seriously the best sister ever! We always have a ton of fun when we go hang out together. On Sunday we did absolutely nothing at all. It felt good after having such a busy week. Plus marty got to be lazy on Fathers Day and thats what is important. hahaha. This weekend I get to go CAMPING! YAY! I am so excited. The End!

1 comment:

Peggy Eddleman said...

That's awesome that you and your sister get along so well!

Enjoy your weekend camping!