Monday, June 2, 2008
Weekend
So this weekend I made a mockery of myself once again when I failed to face my fears and....................pull my sons dangling tooth from his mouth. Oui. It's pretty sad when your sons tooth is hanging by a thread and instead of being able to just pop it out, you run like the wind over to the neighbors house to have them pull it for you because your stomach is about to lose all it's contents just thinking about it. (Thank you Ella for doing that for me.) I have dreamed of being a medical person for a long time and I can handle a lot of things. I can look at blood and guts and be fine, even fasinated, but when it comes to looking at bones breaking or teeth wiggling, I lose all control. It's just so discusting. It's his 4th tooth he has lost too. So I call my husband after getting it pulled out and tell him what a wuss his wife is. All he could do was laugh and tell me he loves me. He thinks it's hilarious. So yeah. That was my drama for the weekend. Other then that, on Saturday we had Mikaila's birthday party with all her friends and it was fun but stressful. Having 15 4-5 year old kids running around is not all that fun. She had a blast though and felt loved which was the goal so I am happy that she was able to have it. The theme was a Luau, and she got all dressed up for it. She is seriously going to cause me so much trouble a a teenager. She is a diva. Alex had a lot of fun too. Some of his friends are mikaila's friends so he got to hang out with them as well. He is so frickin smart! Sometimes I just look at him in amazement at the things he knows at 6. It's weird. Anyway, on Sunday we did absolutely nothing. I didn't get out of my pj's. We just sat around and did nothing. It felt so great! I know, we are lazy bums sometimes, but sometimes you just need it. That is all of my brain thoughts for the day. Tune in for more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment