What makes me happy: Marty, the kids, playing with my kids, making my kids and marty happy, gardening, driving, playing with friends (yes I said playing, I am a kid at heart), cooking, singing, camping, family, (mainly my sister debra, who always puts things into perpective), vacations, cleaning (sometimes), and my doggies (when they are clean and don't stink haha.) That is all my thoughts for the day.
5 comments:
ey, sorry, i havent been much of a friend lately, i have been having internet problems..(dang german internet) and thanks to my stupid babysitters i have a trojan eating away at my hard drive ii've been trying to get rid of, im sorry your feeling bad lately, and i agree with you, you shouldnt have to bow to everybody's whim, you shouldnt have to put your own happiness aside for someone who doesnt care about you, so go ahead and be asertive! be bad! be bold! be the prima donna you want to be!! all hail PFACA!!!!!
"PPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT" go see kubg fu panda...you'll laugh your heinie off...... and take some time to be butt happy dang it!!
Nice blog theme. I like. :)
Post a Comment