I kind of feel bad cuz Mikaila has all these fun classes and performances and Alex hasn't done anything. I don't really know what kind of classes to put him in. I am signing him up for karate in August and he will really love that but I think he feels left out still. If anyone knows of any other cheap classes I can put him in let me know. I want him to feel included as well. There just isn't as much for a boy to do like girls have. Why is that? I was going to sign him up for baseball or soccer, but he hates soccer and I missed the deadline for baseball so that is out of the question. I also wanted to sign him up for swimming lessons, but the only time they have lessons is in the morning when I am at work, so that is nixed too. Sheesh! Anyway, we are all recovering from a busy and very stressful week of stupid family drama, which I will not go into, and stuff at work. I am so ready the new week to start and it better be better then last week. But all in all it should be good. Pictures of the dance below.






Mikaila, Marty and the kids, and Mikaila with Shersti and Amy (the other Hula dancers), Mikaila again, Alex, and Me and the kids.
2 comments:
Mikaila looks stinkin adorable!! I love the flower in her hair. She looks so happy to be Hula-ing!
I have been trying to think of things for Alex, cuz there really is a lot of sports for boys, especially once they hit 7 years old. But sadly, they are all pretty much in the mornings. The city does have cooking classes that my boys have LOVED. Have you thought about signing him up for drawing or crafts or clay sculpting classes? Is he into that kind of thing? There is usually a lot offered through community ed.
https://aceware.uvsc.edu/SubGroup.awp?~~COM~DISCOVER+Community+Ed+in+Utah+Valley
The youth classes are the four sections at the bottom of the list if you are interested.
P.S. I love your new layout!!!
Post a Comment