
This year is........well................... lets just say we are going to be busay! We have just found out that martys brother is getting married (YAY!), in New York! (OUCH!) So not only are we going to Hawaii (yay) this year, we are also going to New York! (Yay and ouch!) The "Ouch" is for our wallet. Both trips are very very expensive, so it's going to take a big hit on our savings. But we are so excited to visit New York (none of us have been there) and watch Eric (martys brother) get married to the most awesome person in the world, Alyssa. We met her a month ago when she came to meet all of us with Eric and I loved her instantly. We get along great! So I am happy to have her as a sister in law.
Along with that excitement, I am still working on my diet....it has been hard but i love the results. I still have not lost what I want to......yet, but I am getting closer. I have had to tweak a few things like my breakfast due to a very painful root canal infection, but I am trying to keep it working.
I am working very hard at learning more about photography. i want to take classes so much but due to being very poor right now i can't afford it so i am looking online and learning what I can for now. I have done a few photo shoots, and I am pleased with the results. I need to gain more confidence in myself and not get so discouraged when things don't go my way. Still learning a lot about life and how to get through it smoothly.
More samples of some of the pics will be included in the next blog so keep watching for it! (I promise it will be there either today or tomorrow.)
2 comments:
Wow! Congrats on both trips, Rachel! Sounds like so much fun! (You know... except for the paying for them parts. But still, yay! So cool!)
You sound like you are super busy. I hope you have fun in hawaii and New York. It will be worth it. :)
Post a Comment