Friday, April 2, 2010

HCG diet update

Today is week 4 of my diet and so far i have lost 7 lbs. Not as much as most people have lost.....but I have cheated.....food means too much to me. haha! I am still learning so much about new food habits and still trying to stay as healthy as I can get without going crazy. I am proud of how I have done so far and hope to keep losing it. It is very hard with all these yummy Easter candies floating around and the tempting girl scout cookies. But again, even while cheating (a little, not a lot) I am being good at staying away from the majority.
I am excited for some real weather to come to Utah so i can take amazing pics of nature and people in nature to learn more about photography. I want to be very good but I have a lot to learn. I get frustrated with learning some things because I don't understand it very well but I hoping that will change soon. Marty and I are taking some photography classes this month. It should be fun.
Now I am frustrated because all the things I was thinking of writing on here just left my brain and for the life of me I can't remember, so i will come back soon and repost.......with pictures!

1 comment:

Jennifer Utykanski said...

Well chica I saw your pics you posted for Easter and you look good. You look like you lost more then 7 lbs so keep up the good work. :)