Thursday, March 11, 2010
HCG diet...up close and personal
This is officially day 6 of my diet. I finally decided to just shut up and do it. I hate having shots and needles are evil but what the heck, if it helps me to lose weight, I will try it, cuz nothing else is working. The first 3 days were AWESOME! I was able to just stuff myself silly with as much junk food as I wanted, in order to release the fat cells, and then BAM, I had to start the real hard part of it. I am not doing as extreme as the diet requires because my dr. advised me not to so my metabolism doesn't die completely, but it is still pretty extreme to me. I am only eating about 900 calories a day. So far I have lost 2 lbs. I don't care how fast I lose it, i just want 30 lbs. to be gone by August so i can look good in Hawaii :) The hardest part is not having sugar. I am very very addicted to sugar and I crave it every day. The best part I love about it is, it made me realize just how bad my diet really was before the diet. Man, I am disgusted with myself. I don't know how I am going to do good after the diet is over. It's a total lifestyle change. Sigh! I am trying to hold in there, but some days are really hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you Rachel! I have a hard time with sugar too! I heard there is a hgc liquid drops you put under your tongue.
Post a Comment