Monday, March 1, 2010
Funniest thing EVER!
Don't tell marty I am writing this, cuz he won't appreciate it too much. hehe! Ok so I am playing Barbies with Mikaila, cuz she wouldn't leave me alone until i did (and I'm hating every second of it, seriously) and marty comes walking in the room, so i say "Hey daddy will play too!" Of course marty gives me a look of great pain, but sits down and grabs one of the kid dolls. Every single time he plays Barbies with Mikaila, because she has insisted that one of us plays barbies with her, he does the funniest things (again don't tell him i am telling you this, he will KILL ME!). Him and Mikaila get into these "doll fights" where they just hit each other with their doll and make each other laugh really hard, or he will chase her around the house with the guy doll trying to kiss her. It's pretty cute. Tonight was so hilarious i almost passed out from laughing. He was trying to do a girl voice while playing with this doll and he kept saying he was going to bite Mikaila's ankles and saying that his doll didn't like her doll cuz she didn't have enough bounce to her hair. It may not sound all that funny while reading this, but seriously imagine a grown man, who is very secure in his manliness, playing barbies with his daughter and talking about not having enough bounce to your hair in a girlie man voice. It was HILARIOUS! Made me fall even more in love with him. And with Mikaila always whining about having no one to play with, I am almost tempted to undo a few things, and give her a little sister so she will leave me alone and not make me play barbies with her (is that horrible?) haha! Yeah........not going to happen! I guess I will just suffer through it or maybe make marty do more hilarious things with the dolls to make her feel happier. hehe! I love my kids, but there are my limits, and playing barbies is not one of my great points. Enjoy the new blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like he has a lot more fun playing Barbies than you AND Mikaila! :)
That is funny! you should video it next time! I really like the four goobers on the side bar, goober #1 is he your leader?
Post a Comment