Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sad day

Just found out this morning that one of Marty's cousins committed suicide last night. I am shocked and saddened by the news. I didn't know him well but I know his family and it just hurts to see them hurting so much. Just so sad the loss of life that was cut so short. My condolences go out to Brett, Janice, Keenan and Kyria Richardson. We love you guys and I am so sorry you are going through this. You can always count on us to be there for you.
To all of my blog followers please please don't cut your life short. Go see someone and get some help. It's just too horrible to lose someone in that violent way.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately it seems to be more common than people realize. Our prayers are with your family. We know exactly what they are going through. hugs to you guys

Brandon Doyle said...

Wow, such a sad and tragic post.

With how crazy life can get, anyone can be driven to the brink.

On the reverse, if life is so simple that every single day is the exact same thing, that can freak you out and make you crazy too.

Let me know if I can ever be a help when you or someone you know is approaching the breaking point... especially when it comes to kids. Others who have kids know how hard it can be and when someone steps in to give you a little breathing room for just two hours, it is a huge help.

Thank you again for taking our girls a few months back so we could go to the temple. It was a HUGE help! : )

When Rachel and I got back to Provo after Thanksgiving, our kind neighbor took the girls for two hours one day so that Rachel could just relax and enjoy the new baby. : )

Take care. Tell Marty hi for me. You are great Americans.

Peggy said...

That is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss of your cousin.

Rachel Doyle said...

Sorry to hear about such sad news -- We love you guys.