Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Sorry
Sorry it's been so long. It's been busy with Christmas and New Years. Both were great and we feel so lucky to have all that we have to and to have the friends and family we have. This is going to be short since I am dealing with endless calls at work, but I thought it's been long enough to not write on my blog so i am doing the best I can. We recently discovered that Mikaila is a sleepwalker. It's kind of weird but not too bad. We just tell her to go back to bed and she doesn't know she was even up. I just got my first photography job. I am going to be shooting my cousins wedding and bridals and all that so i am doing some major training, research and everything to get ready for it. I am so excited. I am going to be doing it for free and also my next several( if I get any more) for free until I can say, I know everything there is to know and can do it with ease. It's going to be great! I have been getting over my Mt. Dew addiction by drinking Sobe Lifewater. The only flavor I like is the Fruit Punch cuz it tastes like koolaid. haha. It has 100% Vitamin C, no sugar and 0 calories. I have lost 4 lbs. so far in getting off the soda. i am proud of myself. I hope it keeps going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job on getting off the soda!!!
good job Rach keep up the good work. Almost a week for me of no Mtn Dew!!! :) You need to cal me back asap.
oooh getting off soda is the best way to lose weight.. i am in the pocess of trying to kick my vailla coke addiction....its not working.... anywho.. best of luck and wishes on the photography thing i wanna see pictures!! :) im going to be downloading all my 1300 and something pictures onto CD's so i can take pictures again..:) anywho. miss you tons!! loves and such!!
Post a Comment