Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving and all the junk

Can i take a breath here? I cannot believe how much time flies. It's December already? Where did October and November go? Oui, I need to slow down and play in the leaves (cuz there are no flowers to smell and all). I guess I really need to catch up while trying to keep this short. Ok I just had a brain fart, I am trying to remember everything that has been going on. I had my birthday in the beginning of November, I turned 28. I don't feel old, but I can feel old creeping up to me and it terrifies me. I am so scared of getting old, wrinkly and saggy. Maybe thats why people go through a mid-life crisis. They see their young life flashing before their eyes.
Thanksgiving was not so bad. We had dinner at martys moms house and dessert at my parents house. It was nice to see a few people I haven't seen in a month or so. The only weird thing was not seeing my oldest sister at Thanksgiving. We had a little fight on Halloween when she insulted me and I decided not to take it laying down and came back up fighting like hell. I am tired of her always insulting me and making me feel like I am a loser. So I fought back. So she didn't show up to Thanksgiving because she didn't want to be there with me there. It's weird because my sister intimidates everyone else and never gets intimidated and yet for once she got intimidated and it felt kind of weird. I kind of wish i was closer to my family then we are. We seem to always be fighting about something. Me and Debby get along great, we hang out at least once a month. She is the best. Me and Mary get along sometimes too. But the others it just doesn't seem to click. I don't know why. I don't really want to get into it. I love them all very much though.
I will just say I am grateful for my hubby and kids, and the support system we have around us even when we don't always feel it and I am grateful we are all healthy and well looked after. We are very blessed. I have more to say but no time, so this will end now, and I will write more later. I promise.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

kay so I just have to comment on your brain fart sentence.. That is so cool that you say that too, I thought I was a dying bread that would actually use that sentence when my brain died.Anyway it just totally made my day. Truly it's the small and simple things.. Anyway, that's all