Wow, has it really been almost a month since I last wrote? Sheesh. Sorry about that. We've been plenty busy but it still feels like not much has happened. I will tell you what happened yesterday though. Yesterday was me and marty's 9 year anniversary! I still have a hard time grasping that concept, it doesn't feel like it's been that long but at the same time it does, cuz we have done so much together and grown so much closer. I don't think there will ever be a day when I am not completely head over heels in love with marty. Everyday he proves to me why he is the best in the world. I know this is going to age me and make me seem really dumb, but I am going to tell you anyways. Marty took the morning off of work while I went to work and watched the kids (Mikaila has been sick) and while I was at worked he went and cleaned the entire house. It was awesome to see a really nice looking house when i got home. It has been a little cluttery lately with laundry that needed to be folded and stuff that needed to be organized and put away and things like that. The best part about it was seeing the floor in my room. haha! That room is ALWAYS cluttered. It's my room and no one is going to see it's mess so it's pretty much always a mess. So seeing everything cleaned up in there and seeing all that space was great. Anyway my point is, is that it was like the PERFECT anniversary present from marty to clean the house so I didn't have to worry about it or stress myself out like I usually do to get it all done at once and in 1 hour. So yeah, I have aged myself and made myself look dumb cuz I was touched by a clean house as a present. Anyway for the night we went to dinner and went to a movie. We went and saw The Ugly Truth. That movie is soooooooooo hilarious! I have never laughed so hard in my life. I loved it. Don't worry, I got marty something for our anniversary as well. I got him Mario Kart for the Wii, some movies, and a wussy little card. haha.
Tomorrow we had planned on going to Yellowstone to see some family for a family reunion on my side but after finding out most of the people I really wanted to see weren't going to be there, we changed our minds and I am super bummed. I was so excited to see one of my cousins that I haven't seen in like 12 years or more. I love her to death. Also my other cousin who just got married was going to be there and we were planning on having so much fun! I don't know what we are going to do in replacement of all that fun but I think we will think of something.
There is a weird wasp nest that we have found attached to our house recently that is so different that no one that we have shown it to has ever seen anything like it before. I have dubbed it "The Alien Wasps". It is long, striped, and smooth looking. It's so weird. Other then that, I think all the recent news has been shared. Hopefully we have more to do that I can blog about later.
p.s. School starts in 2 weeks!! YAY! The kids won't be as bored and I start a new shift at work where I can get more sleep in the morning. SO EXCITED!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on the anniversary! That's awesome it was such a good one.
Post a Comment