I just read this article today and cannot believe there are people out there that are seriously this stupid. Well I guess I can, I have them call me every day at work, but still. haha. Anyway here it is:
A woman is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got preggers from swimming in their pool.
Really!
The mother returned home with her daughter after visiting the hotel on vacation, when her 13 year old announced she was pregnant. The woman, Magdalena Kwiatkowska, actually believes the teenager was sperminated while swimming in the hotel's "mixed pool."
A source confirms that the mother is "adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there" and she fully intends to go ahead with her case to seek compensation from the hotel.
Again.....seriously? 13!!! If my 13 year old came home with that announcement, well first of all she would be dead meat and so would the boy that got her preggo, and I would not be believing her excuse that she got pregnant from the swimming pool. Um...hello? That is the most retarded excuse ever! It's like saying you actually grew a watermelon in your stomach from eating the seeds. May God bless me that my son and daughter never try anything like this at 13!
2 comments:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHh ha ha ah ah ahahahahahahah111 you cant get pregnant from a swimming pool!!#1, the chlorine would kill the swimmers.. hello?.. #2..thats the lamest excuse i've ever heard!! mom the pool got me preggers!! hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....*gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......oh.. thank you gubie, i havent had a laugh like that in ages......
Can we say denial? Or should I say, denial is not just a river in egypt! Bwahahahaha!
Post a Comment