Monday, January 14, 2008
So far so good
So far I have had a really good year. Granted it is only 14 days into it, but still way better then last year was so I am continuing to be hopeful. I have so many goals and dreams for this year, and I am so excited to get them going. I have to wait until things get warmer to start most of them though. First though, I am way excited for tax returns. We get to pay off a ton of debt (thank goodness) and we get to buy new couches (yay!), and I also get a new car! I have been saying that for a while now, but this time it is going to happen. Then in April we are going to make a trip to California to visit my great aunt and uncle. I am really really excited for that since I haven't seen them in about a year and a half and I miss them tons. Then starting in June I am planning on cutting back my hours at work (if I can) and working only part time so I can spend more time with the kids and have some fun in the sun. There is no way I am spending the most wonderful season in a cold and impersonal cubicle. If I can't cut back my hours to part time I will just go get a different job that is only part time. Gotta keep rolling in the money so we can continue paying off bills. Then we are going to get our garden and lawn looking really good. It's going to look awesome. And we are going to put a chain link fence in the back so that the dogs aren't cooped up their pen while we are at work. I hate having them cooped up all day. I am also going to put the kids in some reallly cool summer programs so they can learn new things and spend more time playing with kids so they learn to be less shy. And then in the fall the kids go to school again, and I will continue to work only part time so that I can be home for them when they are home, and so I actually have time to be home to make a decent dinner at night. So yeah. It's going to be cool. I am so so excited to get the majority of the year started. It just makes me so excited to even think about it. Yay! So that is my year in the making. I have learned a lot since last year and I am much happier and smarter in how I do things and think about things. Wish me luck on keeping it a good year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! I am curious about your family name. I have a Grandpa named Jacob Martin Gubler. Are you related to him? I enjoyed reading your blog. You have a beautiful family!
Wondering in Oregon
My husband has a great grandfather named Martin Gubler, but we are not sure if he had another name connected to it. It is a really good possibility that we are related in some way. What is your blog so we can talk more?
Post a Comment