Sunday, January 20, 2008

New hair












So i got my hair dyed yesterday. It's a really red color. i like it. I think I may add some blonde highlights to it later, but for now it's good. Not much went on this week. Marty has had to work a ton of overtime, and is really exhausted from it all. He leaves for work at 6:00 and comes home at either 6 or 7 at night. Poor baby. We have had a really hard time coordinating scedules so that we can both get to work with only one car. So this next week I am borrowing my dad's car so that it is easier to get to work and not have to wake the kids up to go pick marty up at the end of the day depending on how late he works. My brother and his wife had a baby last week, it was cool. It feels weird to look at my little brother with a baby. But whatever. I'm sure I have to get used to the fact that he grew up....sort of. haha. Alex and Mikaila have not done much this week. Just playing with friends and going to school. Alex got his first report card back and while it wasn't perfect it was still good. It's kindergarten so i don't really care what it is as long as he is learning. I got Mikaila's dance pictures back and they are so frickin cute. That girl is seriously going to have boys breaking down our door to get to her. And Alex, the little flirt, everytime he sees a girl somewhere he has to tell them how cute he thinks they are. Oui! Trouble for me. So yeah I will post pics of my new do, and you can all comment. haha. Bye!

2 comments:

living life said...

hey sexy sexy stuff !!MRRROWER! if it werent for marty, and cory, i'd definatley go ......to lunch with you... he he loves!

Anonymous said...

neh, we went with some friends, and they took the pick while we stood on the bridge and kissed, i had to set the camera though, so.. yeah.. anywho.. i love your hair like that, i want my hair like that again, but cory likes my hair long, so and i think im to chicken to cut it again,, at least while we're here..... anywho.. gotta go, loves tons!