Thursday, December 27, 2007

I"M FREE!

So I switched departments at work instead of just leaving completely. I love Dentrix. They are a much better company then most so I really wanted to stay but not with my direct coworkers. I now work as a technical support operator. Basically the same job but with funner people. I have had such a blast over there, because 1. my coworkers love me, 2. my boss loves me, 3. they know how to laugh and have fun, and 4. I get my own space. So I am doing excellent. Marty has noticed a major difference in my attitude. Instead of calling him crying 5 times a day to tell him yet another horrible thing my coworkers have done, I am happy and telling him how much I love it. I feel so much happier. I was really stuggling there. So I hope this makes the new year start out and keep going really well. I am going to start working only part time in the summer so that I can spend more time with the kids and I will continue with just part time from then on. I'm tired of not having time to clean the house or cuddle with the kids. But it's all good. Christmas was uneventful. Just like regular except I am happier. It was a good day today. There are still a few things I am frustrated about but nobody can escape that. Anyway, marty has been playing with his game he has been building and having fun with that, and the kids are restless and ready to go back to school. So is the babysitter! haha. My favorite thing in the world is to see my kids and my sexy hubby smile. That is the best thing in the world.

1 comment:

Brandon Doyle said...

Hey!

Rachel and I can come out tomorrow night. Sorry, I totally lost your phone number. However, you can write me on brandon.doyle@gmail.com or you can just leave a comment on our blog.

I hope all is well.
See you soon!