Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Proud

I am proud to say that after years of battling depression I have finally been able to go off my medication for it and I am feeling great! I am loving the new feeling I have and I feel like a new person. Of course I still have bad days but who doesn't. I just don't dwell on it like I used to. I have let go of past things, and let go of the people who made me feel down and stopped caring about what people thought and did to me. I also finally found out who i really am and I am finally going after what I really think is best for me and what I believe in most instead of pretending to be someone I am not and believeing in things just because the people around me did. Things are going great for the year and I hope they continue going well. I can't wait for spring and summer. It's my fav time of year. So yeah. Mikaila and Alex have been growing up fast. So many times I have had to just laugh at things they say to me cuz it's like having an adult talk to me in a cute little kid body. It's hilarious. Even when they talk to me in a way they shouldn't I have to laugh cuz it's kind of cute to hear them finally getting a personality and stuff. I love them so much. It's been a tough few weeks for marty. He has had to do so much overtime to release beta and we finally got a week off when he didn't have to go to work early and the kids love having him home more, but next week it starts again. It's sad but it's only temporary so I will deal with it. I have also found another thing I love doing. Every night we have made it a habit to sit with alex and help him do homework, and I have discovered that spending that extra time with him and watching him be so smart in school is the best thing in the world. I love it. I have felt so much closer to him and he loves having me there encouraging him. Mikaila doesn't do homework but I watch her show me the dances she is learning in her dance class. It's really cute. She is learning to shake her booty. Haha. So yeah there is my rant. Enjoy. I will post pics of our newest adventures next time. p.s. I am finally getting new couches. WHOO HOO!

1 comment:

living life said...

yay rachel!! im so happy your happy! im so excited to see you guys next time we come down! he he he, oh and by the by,,,, TAG your it! hehehehehe

(go see my latest blog!)