Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finally I get the time to post a new thing

Ok, so I know I have been bad at updating the blog but you have no idea how crazy it's been. This last week I put my two weeks notice in at Dentrix because of conflicts with the other receptionist. I will miss my friends so badly and my work but I can't take the stress anymore. It got to be too much. Anyway, so Mikaila was supposed to have her dance concert last Saturday but Friday night came after the dress rehearsal and she got very sick with the flu. So she couldn't make it to the first one but she had another one on Monday that we were sure she would be better for and would be able to dance. But Monday came and she was still very sick. So her first ever dance concert was missed, and me and marty had to coordinate our schedules at work so one of us could be home with her. I was sad because I wanted to see her dance so bad, but she will have another one in the spring, so we will be able to see it then. Then on Tuesday I had an interview in Orem that I went to during my lunch break, and after that I went to Alex's school to give him his backpack because he forgot it at home and when I got there he was so excited to see me he fell off the playground set and hit his lip so badly his teeth went through his lip (but thankfully his teeth are still intact) and so I had to take him to the emergency room to get stitches which he ended up not getting because the worst of the wound was on the inside of his mouth and he would have chewed them off anyway, so we just have to be very careful what he eats so it can heal. The doctors and nurses loved him. They said they wished all their patients could be so happy and talkative as Alex was. He cried for 5 minutes after it happened and then after that acted like nothing happened and sat there flirting with the girls at the hospital and showing the doctor his wound and everything. He is so tough when it comes to physical wounds. But he is so soft hearted. So I ended up late back to work because of that and then yesterday I had the day off but my boss forgot and called me at home and we had to work it out and she had to look up the email I wrote her with permission to take the day off and things got worked out but I still felt bad that things got confusing. I just want people to be happy with me. I want to do good at work and have people like me. It's been so hard at work having my coworker tell me everyday how much she hates me and how bad I am at my job and everything. It's really made me feel horrible about myself. But thankfully I won't have to deal with it much longer. But again I will miss work besides that. I love it here. So this week has been full of drama and stress. Also on Monday and through this week me and marty have been working at hee haw farms after work for their christmas program, and so it's been busy again, but it will end next Monday and hopefully then things will calm down and I can finally relax. It has felt soooo good to get up and sing to people again. One person came up to me the other day and told me that hearing me sing at the program last year strengthened her testimony, and that made me feel really good. I feel bad because I haven't been the best church person lately but again hopefully that all changes so things can be good again. On Saturday we will be heading to St. George for Marty's brothers wedding. We have to get up at 5:00 in the morning, which I am so not happy about to get there on time, but whatever. Things like that happen. Anyway, I am praying and hoping that this next year will treat me nicer then this year has. Cross your fingers for me. I am really tired of all the drama and stress. It's time for happiness and relaxation. So anyway, that is my rambling. I hope everyone is well. See you later.

No comments: