Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween and Rachel's birthday

Ok, I will start out describing our Halloween adventure. Not too exciting. Got up in the morning, got dressed, got the kids in their costumes and headed to the babysitters and then work. At work it was busy busy busy. We had a halloween party there, with games and contests. People carved pumpkins for one contest and the person that won actually carved on his pumpkin the face of the CEO. It won first place and it really did look like his face. Weird. The other contest was the costume contest and the people that one were dressed up as a half man half woman, beetlejuice, and the grim reaper. There was also a guy there as the toothfairy. Very funny. All in all it was fun. Later that day the kids came to work to trick or treat around the building and they had so much fun. I got to show off the kids and Alex and Mikaila were lucky enough to eat all the candy they wanted until we went to other places. It was a good day for them (they usually don't get much candy during the year, so it was like christmas to them) After work, we went to my sisters house in Eagle Mountain and hung out with family there. I love going to my sisters house. Marty didn't dress up as anything and I just wore an old batwoman costume with a beautiful velvet cape, and went as that. Today the kids are very tired, they didn't get to bed until 10:00 last night and had to wake up early for school this morning. Poor babies. Today is my (Rachel's) birthday. I am 26, yes very old I know. haha. So far it has been the best day of my life. When I went to work my coworkers had decorated my desk. It was really cool. And later on that morning, flowers were delivered to me. It is such a beautiful bouquet. Marty is such a sweetheart for doing that. Apparently I have another surprise waiting this evening, but marty won't tell me what it is so I will have to tell you later what it was. Anyway, that is all that is going on. More pictures to come.















No comments: