Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Long time no see

I know I have been slacking in writing, but with work and birthdays and everything it has been so busy. Rachel is enjoying her work at Dentrix, and working at Hee Haw Farms once a week (it's that time of year.) Marty is enjoying work, creating games, and also working at Hee Haws Farms twice a week. Alex loves kindergarten. He is thriving so much in it, I am amazed everytime I hear him or watch him now, cuz of all he has learned. He just soaks it all up like a sponge. I probably have said that before but it's true. He is really good at drawing, he will draw the coolest things. I can't even draw a stick figure so I have no idea where he got that talent from. He just barely had his birthday party and we redecorated his room for it. It is now a better looking blue with white trim, and we put Cars stickers all over it, and he has a Cars lamp and a Cars bed set now. And he got a new bike (without training wheels of course.) So he is loving it. Mikaila has been doing Dance lessons, and she loves it so much. I swear she is going to be so tall when she gets older. She has the longest legs and she just keeps growing and growing. I can't keep up with her. She was built to be a dancer. Alex however is built like a football player. That kid is solid muscle. He is pretty stocky but it's all just muscle. He's probably going to be more on the short side though. Anyway, so that is what has been happening. We have been keeping busy, and trying to live out our lives the best we can. For those of you who I haven't seen in forever (which is pretty much all of you since I am never home anymore), just want to say Hi, and miss you tons. Bye!

No comments: