Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update

Hi, we are still alive thank goodness. haha! Many of you have not seen us what with our never being home at all during the week and the fact that most of the time I am unable to answer my phone because I am so busy with other stuff. I apologize. Anyway, other then Hee Haw Farms, we have had some "fun" the past week.
The first story of the day: Alex and Mikaila were racing for the door one day when we had come home and Alex slams into the screen door and the glass just shatters. I didn't know which one to do first. Kick his butt for breaking it, or check to see if he is ok. Well of course I checked to see if he was ok and while I cleaned up some superficial cuts, I then lectured him on slamming into glass doors. I think he has learned his lesson....for now. Then yesterday I was doing Mikaila's hair and while I was taking the braid out that she had in it for the night I noticed big chunks of hair coming out with the ponytail holder. As I undo the whole thing, she has a big chunk of hair missing. Oh no! So the first question I ask is....Mikaila did you cut your hair? She says no, and since I don't believe her I ask her again, this time she hangs her head down and says yes. This is not her first time doing it so I grill her about why she did it. Oui, so I have my personal hairdresser Jen (who is the most awesome hairdresser in the world! ;)) to come fix it when she can so Mikaila does not go around with a big chunk of hair missing from her head. It will look better with a few layers added to her hair to make it blend in. *Shaking head* What am i going to do with them?? Give them hugs and love them despite their spaziness of course!

3 comments:

Jennifer Utykanski said...

I am planning on fixing it we just need to figure out a day that will work for both of us. So call me asap to reschedule unless you are going to go else where. tsk tsk if you do. :)

Peggy said...

At least school pictures happened before she found the scissors! (She doesn't need retakes, right?)

Anonymous said...

Ah, I am so glad that I am not the only one who has the problem of their daughter cutting their hair.