Every October Marty and I work at Hee Haw Farms after regular work to earn a little money for Christmas. Every year I say "This is going to be the last year, this is just too stressful to do everything at once." And every year when it comes time, I say "No way am i gonna miss out on this fun!" So here I am again, stressed beyond belief but also loving the work I do there. I have so much fun when I work there and I love the people I work with. I barely have time to even write this but I got tired of looking at the same thing so I am writing this in between calls at my 1st job. Just wanted to let everyone know, if you do not see me or hear from me for the rest of the month you know where I am and should come visit me at Hee Haws to have fun and hang out. :)
Martys little sister got married on Friday to Jake Routt and it was fun to spend the day watching her grin her head off, head over heels in love. It was great to see all the family that was there.
We had a family birthday party for Alex (Gubler family) last Sunday and it was fun. He LOVED all the gifts he got from us. He got a bunch of Legos (which he dies for) and also Pokemon cards (he also dies over that too) We got him a scooter and he immediately set it up and zoomed out the door with it. 2 minutes later, we hear Kylee (his cousin) call out "Alex is bleeding!" Oui! Already? haha. He had fallen and gotten really scraped up, so we got him cleaned up and kissed his owees and he was all good. He is going to have a friend party on Saturday but I still have no idea when to squish in a party with the Brewer family. It might have to wait another week or so. Anyway, I gotta get back and take calls. Remember to come visit me at Hee Haws! IT'S WAY FUN! (No I am not advertising ;))
No comments:
Post a Comment