
Summer is slowly fading away. I can't believe it's September already. I love the weather changes where it's not as hot but dread winter coming cuz I hate the cold :) A few weeks ago, Marty, me and the kids went to Marty's brothers house (Nick)like we do practically every weekend (we love hanging out with them) and we went to the Sandy Days carnival thing they were having. The kids were extra excited and we were looking forward to having some fun.
The first ride we decided to go on was the Aladdin ride or whatever they call it. I LOVE that ride so we get on it, and as it starts moving the little girl sitting next to me started screaming and crying that she was going to throw up. OH CRAP! I have never had this happen to me before. The girls mom was trying to get her to calm down and breathe deeply and I was begging her mentally not to throw up all over me. So I endured the ride covering the left side of my face just in case there was an explosion. It didn't make the ride very enjoyable but I was sure glad to not get thrown up on while I was on it.
After that ride, Nick and Angala went on a few rides and marty convinced me to try the spaceship ride. I have never been on it but I know that a few people have stomach problems when riding it so I was very hesitant. I finally went on with the kids and marty and nervously waited for it to start. It was definitely interesting but I got really concerned when I looked to see how the kids were and saw Mikaila with a terrified look on her face and was frozen still. It made me worry about how she was taking it but there was nothing I could do. After the ride, I checked on her as she swore never to go on that ride and I also did too cuz it didn't make me feel too good. Marty also said it didn't make him feel good so we took a little break from the rides for a minute then marty wanted to go on the zipper ride with Nick that I will NEVER EVER go on cuz it looks terrifying.
The ride had barely started when they had to stop it due a guy that started throwing up. Not a good sign. Marty and Nick were on the same seat thingy and I could see them being flipped around and twisted about and wondered seriously why they would want to go on that.The ride had been going for a few minutes when I saw someone throwing up again.....and it started dripping on my sister and brother in law that also had come with us. EW! I looked to see who it was and saw that it was marty that had actually thrown up. DUDE! I told you not to go on that ride after the spaceship especially after you felt a little sick. Marty never ever gets sick. It has to be something really bad for marty to get sick so it was surprising to see him sick from the ride. Poor guy. They let them off and marty came out looking quite embarrassed. The first thing I said to him was, well at least you threw up on your brothers and sister instead of a stranger! LOL! Yeah, like that was going to make him feel better, but at least it made him laugh. After that we called it a night and went back to Nicks house and had dinner. It was a fun but eventful night. That is my story of the day and word to the wise.....No matter what your stomach is like, spare people the grossness of watching you puke when you ride 2 sickly rides in a row. Hehe!
3 comments:
IN a small but trivial attempt to save my dignity. Let it be known that my stomach wasn't feeling well before we went because of not eating for like 12 hours.
Again, not that it matters. Anyway, hope you all got a laugh out of it.
P.S. to everyone, I was not trying to make fun of marty in this blog, I was only sharing a story of an interesting night that we had for you to not fall asleep over. I love you marty!
That is pretty sick. That is why I avoid super spinny rides unless I have taking motions sickness medicine beforehand. lol Poor Marty. YUCK
Post a Comment