Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Exhausted

I am so very exhausted. I have been learning a lot at work and sometimes I feel so overwhelmed, but I love it at the same time. It was so hard taking Mikaila to daycare today. She was so sad, she just clung to her blanket and stood in the middle of the room crying because I was leaving and it just about killed me. I can't stand seeing my baby so sad. I love my babies. Alex doesn't have any trouble with going somwhere, he hardly notices that I exist when he is somewhere else. Marty has been just doing the regular work stuff, and occasionally helping others fix their computers, but nothing much to report there. Next Tuesday Alex starts Kindergarten. It's so hard for me to see them grow up because I have so much fun with them as little kids, when they grow up they won't want anything to do with me. And I will be all alone with the geek of the house. haha. I miss them already. It is so hard going to work and leaving the kids, but they were going to do it soon anyway with school so they need to get used to it, but it is just so dang hard. I don't want them to go away!!!!! I love their cute cheeks too much. I want another one now. I need cute cheeks to squish. But I can't just keep having kids just so I have someone to entertain me throughout the day, then I will always have kids at home. I hope in heaven that I can have my kids as kids there, so I have cute cheeks to kiss. WAH! I want my babies back!!! Don't let them grow up! I am sad now. Going to go to my room to cry now.

No comments: